Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

If you are a copyright owner or agent and believe that any Content infringes your copyright, you may file a copyright notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing to our representative (see 17 USC 512(c)(3) for more details):

Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right;

Identification of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works on a single online site, a representative list of such works on that site;

Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and to be removed or to which access is prohibited, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the provider to locate the material;

Information reasonably sufficient to enable the service provider to contact you, such as address, telephone number and, if available, electronic mail;

A statement that you have a good faith belief that the objected-to use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

Our designated copyright agent to receive notices of alleged infringement is:


K. Hendrikx
Zwemkrab 14
Bergen op zoom Nederland
[email protected]

For clarity, only DMCA notices need to be sent to the Copyright Agent; all other feedback, comments, technical support requests and other communications should be directed to TB E-Commerce Customer Service. You acknowledge that failure to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 9 may render your DMCA notice invalid.

If you believe that your removed (or disabled) Content does not infringe the infringer, or that you are authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law to post and use your Content, you may submit a counterclaim containing the following information to To Copyright Agent:
Your physical or electronic signature;

Identification of the removed or disabled content and the location where the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification of the Content; and
your name, address, telephone number and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts located in Los Angeles, California, and a statement that you accept service of process on the person claiming the alleged infringement.

If a counterclaim is received by the Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counterclaim to the original complaining party, informing them that they have 10 business days to replace the removed Content or stop blocking it. Unless the copyright owner files an injunction against the Content Provider, member or user, removed Content may be replaced or access restored within 10-14 business days of receipt of the counterclaim or later at: at our sole discretion .